Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mission Statement

Every undertaking should have one.  My introspective incursion into the incorporeal idealization of ideas and ideology which we have termed the "blogosphere" shall be no exception.

My mission:

  • To revel in the subtle irony of life.
  • To sharpen my mind by the dynamic discussion, deliberation, and disputation of different topics and issues, both personal and communal, in the form of writing.
  • To reduce my dependency on the Spell Checker with every post.
  • To laugh, in hopes that others may laugh with me, or at me, as they see fit.

Pax

Spell Checker uses: 4

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

No comment.

Peter said...

The SpellChecker uses is an awesome addition. I think it would make a good regular feature. But you'd have to be honest or there'd be no point.

Hmmm. This word verification thing. I can never figure out why sometimes it asks me for it, and other times it doesn't. It's annoying.

Cedric said...

To revel in the subtle Fe-y of life.