Thursday, October 16, 2008

Black Socks

While enjoying my morning shower, and contemplating whether or not I should go to the trouble of shaving for my meeting later today, I thought of a striking parallel.

Whiskers they never get dirty
The longer you leave them the longer they get.
Sometimes I think of my razor
But something inside me says don't shave them yet.

Still not sure if I'm gonna shave...

In other news, it's Thursday. Again. Feels like the week has hardly started, and yet last weekend seems like ages ago. Funny how that works.

Spell Checker: 4

8 comments:

Maria said...

Well, I have no comment about whiskers.
But last weekend does seem like forever ago.

Peter said...

I am wondering whether you really wrote that post all by yourself.

I think I should start a game where I try to guess which words you misspelled.

parallel - paralell
contemplating - I dunno
shaving - shaveing
whether - weather

...seriously, I have no idea. Though I'm pretty sure about parallel.

Johanna said...

I sure hope it wasn't 'shaveing'... we teach that one at the beginning of first grade!! :-P

My77Project said...

only right on one...the parallel...most of them are just typos really...

I did write it all by myself.

Suzanne said...

You better have shaved!

Cedric said...

eeew... its like being in the brain of richie... sticky in here >.< and pink, very pink...

My77Project said...

Really? last person that went in there only complained about the echo.

Cedric said...

ah, they must not have found the quantum singularity containing the rest of the brain >..<