Sunday, September 6, 2009

A New Perspective on Holidays

I'm just gonna say it. holidays suck when you spend them alone. They really do. Even it being the kickoff of college football this weekend doesn't redeem it. Cause ultimately, it just means you have a lot of time to sit around and think about how alone you are. :-P

I'm kinda hoping I might happen upon an invitation somewhere at church today. I know that's shameful...but what can I say?

In other news...MD disappointed me more than I expected. What the heck is up with Georgia's offense coughing up the ball and not being able to put any points on the board? And Oklahoma...I know you were playing without one of the best QB's in the country, and without an excellent receiver...but you should have been able to put BYU away. That's shameful. And finally, VT, I KNOW you've got more offense than that.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Yer Just gonna have to accept it. VT is worthless :p

My77Project said...

VT is gonna whip UVA this year. :-)

Johanna said...

That's kinda how I feel about snow days... but I still don't complain when they come around. :)